Congratulations to Emma Jaskaniec and Dri Alberts for earning Player's Champions League Player of the Week honors in their respective age groups in week 2 of the Player's Champions League! Jaskaniec claimed the honors for the U18/19 age group, while Alberts shared the honors at the U15 age group.
The PCL Player of the Week awards are given to players for their performance and leadership in the PCL games that week. Let's learn a little bit more about each of Week Two's nominees!
- Age Group: 2001
- Position: Forward
- Years at FC Wisconsin: 4
- Favorite Thing About the Club: Being part of something bigger than yourself and being successful and winning as a team
- Favorite Athlete: Kevin de Bryune
- Last Movie Watched: Trolls
- Last Book Read: When Nobody Was Watching
- Soccer Goals: To excel in my college career, play soccer after college, and maximize my potential as a player
- Favorite Quote: "Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong."
- Age Group: 2003
- Position: Midfield
- Years at FC Wisconsin: 3
- Favorite Thing About the Club: Practices mixed with different age levels.
- Favorite Athlete: Alex Morgan
- Last Movie Watched: Sinister
- Last Book Read: Belzhar
- Soccer Goals: To continue to play in college
- Favorite Quote: "When nothing goes right ... go left!"