The final week of the college regular season saw continued stand-out play from FC Wisconsin Eclipse alumni all over the country:
- Loyola University – With FC WI Eclipse alumni and center back Valerie Gonyo out for the year with a leg fracture, Monica Gonyo kept a clean sheet, and Mariah Vichich moved over to center back in a 2-0 win over Evansville. The pair also played big roles in the 1-0 win over Northern Iowa earlier in the week.
- Marquette – The Golden Eagles clinched the Big East Championship in a 6-0 win over Providence. Mady Vicker scored the game-winner, with Katie Hishmeh, Mary Luba, Jacie Jermier, and Ashley Stemmeler contributing. In the regular season finale, also senior night for Hishmeh and Stemmeler, Luba and Jermier each had an assist in a 2-1 win over Butler.
- Madison – In an “FC Wisconsin Eclipse alumni trifecta,” Cara Walls, McKenna Meuer, and Lindsey Holmes each scored in a 3-0 win over Northwestern to clinch the 6th seed in the Big Ten Tournament. The win capped a tough week for the Badgers that saw them drop a 0-1 decision to Indiana with Holmes, Meuer, and Walls starting while Carly Vogel came off the bench. The Badgers dropped a game to Minnesota with the same 0-1 score in double overtime prior to that.
- Northwestern – Mary Erickson started for Northwestern in the 0-3 loss to Wisconsin, a loss to #10 Michigan in the NU home finale, and a 1-2 loss to Michigan State.
- Oklahoma State – Michela Ongaro went 90 minutes in goal in a 1-0 loss to Iowa State to wrap up Big 12 regular season play. Ongaro kept her 3rd shut-out of the year in a 2-0 win over Kansas earlier in the week.
- Northern Illinois University – Jackie Wandt was lost for the year with a broken leg in a 2-1 win over Kent State.
- South Dakota Univeristy – Jamie Karch scored her team leading 7th goal of the season in a 3-0 win over Western Illinois.
- University of Notre Dame – Brittany Von Reuden came off the bench to help Notre Dame to a 2-0 win over Clemson.
FC Wisconsin Eclipse alumni continue to show that Wisconsin's best thrive in college. Take steps towards securing your future in college by joining the club now!