Check out what all 39 of our alums are doing in college as of October 5:
· Wisconsin: http://www.uwbadgers.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Four club alums are not only regularly starting for #13 Wisconsin - Payton Wesley (D), Jordyn Bloomer (GK), Dani Rhodes (F), and Emma Jaskaniec (F) – they are earning big time honors. Jaskaniec scored the game-winner against Penn State to earn Big 10 Co-Freshman of the Week Honors, Rhodes followed up her Big 10 Offensive Player of the Week award with 2 goals in a 2-0 defeat of Michigan. Bloomer earned her first Big 10 Goalkeeper of the Week honor this week as well!
o Marquette’s up and down season continued as they fell to 3-8 with a 2-1 overtime loss to Providence. Bri Jaeger has started every game of the season with Mary Kate Simon coming off the bench. Freshman Maddie Tabor and Emma Tabor are waiting to make an impact!
· Milwaukee: http://mkepanthers.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc&
o Taylor Tabbert and UWM are 10-1 on the year as they continue to dominate the Horizon League.
· Illinois State: http://goredbirds.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Kate Del Fava continued to make her case as one of the top players in the country as she scored 2 goals in ISU’s 5-0 route of University of Northern Iowa to move to 7-4 on the season and claim her record-breaking 5th MVC Offensive Player of the Week honor. She is now #2 nationally in goals and #5 in the country in game-winning goals.
· Mississippi State: https://hailstate.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Hailey Farrington-Bentil has claimed a regular spot in the starting line-up for MSU, but the team dropped a heartbreaking 2-3 loss to Alabama last week to drop to 6-5-1.
· Louisville: http://www.gocards.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o The Cardinals are 10-1 and ranked in the top 25, with Taylor Kerwin featuring in every game of the season up front.
o Audrey Poorman came off the bench in a 1-0 win over #18 Tennessee and Auburn is sitting at 6-4-2 overall.
o After a blistering start to the season Maddie Hoitink and the Big Red have come back to earth and are 4-4-1. Hoitink has come off the bench in multiple games.
o Davidson is 8-3-2 after a 1-0 win over Rhode Island, with Ali Menard coming off the bench.
o Freshman Maria Nordness has started every game for 2-4 DePaul, including the 2-1 win over Butler this week. Mikaela Hoard is waiting to make an impact.
o Captain Mary Dewalt has started every game in the back, including the most recent 1-0 win over Cal State Northridge, raising the season record of the Pioneers to 4-4-2.
· Washington State: http://www.wsucougars.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Elyse Bennett has claimed a consistent starting spot up front for the Cougars who ran into a buzz-saw in a 0-5 loss to #2 Stanford. Bennet has 3 goals and 4 assists so far this season.
· University of Rochester: http://uofrathletics.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc&tab=_soccer
o Andrea Lopez and Rochester are 7-1, and Lopez came off the bench in a 2-0 win over Alfred.
o Jen Wandt has been the consistent starter, and recently earned Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week, as the Bears have improved to 6-3-3 with a big 4-2 win over West Virginia.
· Washington St. Louis: http://washubears.com/sports/wsoc/index
o Kristin Reikersdorfer is a regular started for the 9-1 WashU, notching 2 shots in the 5-0 win over Millikin.
o Jess Cooley and SMU are 7-2-1, but dropped a tough 1-2 decision to UCF .
· Wright State: http://www.wsuraiders.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Kat Schmidt and Wright State are 7-2-2, and Schmidt has started every game of the year in the back.
· Creighton: https://gocreighton.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Freshman Jordie Rothwell has claimed a regular starting spot as Creighton has their best start to a season in years with a 7-4 record.
· Valparaiso: http://www.valpoathletics.com/wsoccer/default/
o Freshman Nicole Norfolk has started every game of the season at centerback, but Valpo has been on the wrong end of every game of the year so far, though most are very tight losses. Adi Johnson has started multiple games.
· Iowa State: http://cyclones.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Iowa State and Taylor Wiegert are 3-8 on the season.
· Cardinal Stritch: http://www.stritchwolves.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc&tab=soccer2
o Maria Downs is a regular starter for the 4-3-1 Stritch team.
· UW Oshkosh: http://www.uwoshkoshtitans.com/sports/wsoc/index
o Sierra Koch and Oshkosh are 3-6-1 on the year.
o Mia Manney started in goal for 2-3 DePauw in a 3-0 win over Franklin.
· Carthage College: https://athletics.carthage.edu/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Anna Butler and Carthage are 3-4-2 on the season, with Butler regularly coming off the bench.
· Southeast Missouri State: http://www.gosoutheast.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc&
o Hanna Compornolle and SEMO are 6-4 on the season, with Compornolle starting most games.
· University of St. Thomas: https://www.tommiesports.com/sports/wsoc/index
o Liz Murphy and St. Thomas are 6-2-1, and Murphy came off the bench in the 6-0 win over St. Olaf.
· University of Portland: https://portlandpilots.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Gina Muzi and the Pilots are 4-2-2 on the year.
· University of Wisconsin – Parkside: https://parksiderangers.com/index.aspx?path=wsoc
o Sophia Toscano and Parkside are 4-3, with Toscano featuring in multiple games.
· St. Norbert University: https://www.snc.edu/athletics/soccerw/
o Hanna Lech is a regular starter for St. Norbert, who are 4-7 on the year.