FC Wisconsin Eclipse alumni continue to make massive impacts on their college teams in the Big 10, Big East, Missouri Valley, MAC, and more!
- Goalkeeper Michela Ongaro made her first start for Oklahoma State in a 2-1 overtime win against North Texas.
- Forward Jamie Karch continues goal-scoring streak with game-winner for South Dakota against Northern Iowa, and leads the team in scoring on the season.
- Defender Mary Erickson started and went the full game in Northwestern's heartbreaking 3-2 overtime loss to #9 Penn State.
- Midfielder Allegra Godfrey helped Valparaiso to a 2-1 win over Eastern Illinois.
- Defender Brittany Von Reuden had the game-winning assist in Notre Dame's 1-0 overtime win over Syracuse, and helped lead Notre Dame to a 5-0 win over Maryland.
- UW-Madison got contributions from Cara Walls, McKenna Meuer, Carly Vogel, and Lindsey Holmes in their Big Ten opening 3-1 win against Purdue.
- Jackie Wandt and Northern Illinois University dropped a close 0-1 decision to Monica Gonyo, Valerie Gonyo, Mariah Vichich and Loyola University.
- Mady Vicker and Mary Luba scored, Jacie Jermier assisted, and Ashley Stemmeler and Katie Hishmeh helped Marquette to a dominating 5-0 win against UW-Milwaukee.
The trademark of a great youth program is the success of the players when they move to the next stage of their career. The alumni from FC Wisconsin Eclipse are making big contributions at the highest levels. With players at every position in Division I college soccer, players at the best programs in Wisconsin and the Midwest, and several playing for top 25 teams - FC Wisconsin Eclipse provides the clear path to college. To see why so many of Wisconsin's highest profile alumni come from FC Wisconsin Ecilpse ... step into a training and feel the difference!