FC WI Eclipse alums collected a trove of awards for their performances this season in college soccer, with players earning all-conference honors in multiple conferences and more. Many others are continuing their season in the NCAA Tournament post-season as they search for an NCAA National Championship. Once again, the performance of FC WI Eclipse alums shows that real development is long-term!
- Jacie Jermier – All-BIG EAST, First Team (Marquette)
- Jacie was the leader in the Marquette back-line while also being a consistent a threat in the attack all year, finishing with 10 points, a pair of goals and a team high of 6 assists.
- Mariah Vichich –All–Missouri Valley, First Team (Loyola-Chicago)
- Vichich led a solid defense for the Ramblers, helping Loyola post an impressive 1.20 goals against average, good enough for second in the conference.
- Cassidy Blanchard- Horizon League, Defensive Player of the Year (UWM)
- Blanchard was recognized as the top defender in the Horizon League, controlling a backline that earned nine shutouts and a 0.68 goals-against average.
- Gaby Dorsey – All America-East, All Rookie Team (University of New Hampshire)
- Dorsey was recognized as one of the top newcomers to the league, playing in 17 matches for the Wildcats and showing her versatility throughout the season getting minutes in both the midfield and forward lines.
- Jamie Karch – All CCAC - First Team (Cardinal Stritch)
- Karch ranked third in the league with 0.89 goals per game, scoring 17 goals (5 game winners) and adding 5 assists to earn 39 points in total over the season.
- Michela Ongaro – Academic All Big-12 (Oklahoma State)
- After returning from an ACL injury in 2014, Michela quickly showed she was back at 100% with big-time saves throughout the year as the starting GK.
- Holly Heckendorf – Sportsmanship Honoree Award (Wisconsin)
- After playing as a reserve her freshman and sophomore year, Heckendorf jumped to prominence her junior year, starting nearly every game of the season in the backline for Big 10 Co-Champion Wisconsin.
- Jackie Wandt - Academic All-MAC (Northern Illinois)
- The junior has been a consistent contributor at outside back and center back while starring in the classroom studying nursing and earning the MAC Commissioner's Award..
NCAA Post-Season Qualifiers:
- Loyola Marymount University:
- Northwestern University:
- Notre Dame:
- Florida Gulf Coast: